Write Label is a technology platform for delivering professional creative content. We enable our clients – media companies, agencies, and brands – to scale creative solutions for a multitude of workflows by marrying advanced technology with distributed networks of talented writers and editors.
We build custom tools for clients to request and review content, and for creatives to access projects to work on and contribute to those projects. Our community includes thousands of professional creatives who work on behalf of our clients to develop high-quality, original creative content both quickly and cost-effectively.
Write Label is seeking a full-time Customer Success Manager who will work closely with the Director of Customer Success to help maintain and grow our client base. You will be responsible for client communications and onboardings, as well as for creating tools for tracking and driving client activity and performance. Ideal candidates will have experience in customer service and excellent written communication skills, with a penchant for organization and detail orientation. Data visualization and Salesforce experience are a plus.
The Customer Success Manager reports to the Director of Customer Success.
Remote (willingness to work in U.S. ET hours preferred)
Hours & Compensation
This is a full-time position. The compensation package includes salary, equity, and a comprehensive benefits package including health, vision, dental, and life insurance. The salary for this position is competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Support the Customer Success team in rolling out the platform to new clients/markets
- Onboard clients remotely via Zoom and Microsoft Teams
- Monitor client performance and engagement
- Create tools to track client activity and performance
- Update clients on activity and performance
- Field inbound customer support emails and calls, and identify the best solution or next step to resolve their question or issue
- Leverage client usage data and feedback to make recommendations to the Director of Customer Success about how to increase client satisfaction and grow usage
Skills & Qualifications:
- Build trust and develop relationships with clients through emails, calls, and product demonstrations
- Demonstrate proactivity and take initiative
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Communicate clearly and effectively in verbal and written communication
- Demonstrate keen attention to detail and a high degree of organization with emails, timelines, and deliverables
- Adapt quickly to changing circumstances and work well in a dynamic, fast-paced, and remote entrepreneurial environment
- A minimum of 1 – 2 years experience in a customer support or customer success role
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Suite (Gmail, Slides, Sheets, etc.)
- Experience with data visualization and Salesforce a plus, but not required
Write Label is an equal opportunity employer and an organization that values diversity. People from all diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.