Write Label is a technology platform for delivering professional creative content. We enable our clients – media companies, agencies, and brands – to scale creative solutions for a multitude of workflows by marrying advanced technology with distributed networks of talented writers and editors.
We build custom tools for clients to request and review content, and for creatives to access projects to work on and contribute to those projects. Our community includes thousands of professional creatives who work on behalf of our clients to develop high-quality, original creative content both quickly and cost-effectively.
Write Label is looking for a consultant front end developer with a knack for visual design to write reliable cross-browser Angular/HTML/CSS to help take our site to the next level.
Remote (willingness to work in U.S. ET hours preferred)
Hours & Compensation
This is a full-time position. The compensation package includes salary, equity, and a comprehensive benefits package including health, vision, dental, and life insurance. The salary for this position is competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Participating in design sessions
- Implementing visual design based on business requirements
- Testing new site designs to power the UX of our platform at a fast pace
- Keeping up to date with latest design practices
- Scaffolding, polishing, and testing new site designs to power the UX of our platform at a fast pace
- Assisting with the front-end implementation of visual designs
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of Angular development experience
- Fluent in HTML/CSS
- Cooperative, inquisitive and detail-oriented
- A sense of humor helps
Write Label is an equal opportunity employer and an organization that values diversity. People from all backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.